Bio3 Environmental Services, LLC is a Greater Cincinnati-based, general contracting company providing biohazard remediation, building damage restoration, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) consulting.
Bio3 provides quality solutions to biohazard issues such as mold, radon, lead and others. We can help building owners who have experienced a catastrophe such as fire, wind, or water damage with quality, professional restorations. We will also use the latest advancements in technology and building science to develop solutions to environmental or Indoor Air Quality issues a building owner may experience.
When you need a dependable, professional, and innovative company to resolve biohazard issues, damage restoration, or to consult on Indoor Air Quality concerns, call the experts – call Bio3 Environmental Services, so we can…improve YOUR environment.
This will be achieved with:
- Honesty & integrity
- Fanatical attention to consistency and detail
- Science & technology-based innovation
- Unequivocal excellence in all aspects of the company
- Profit, but profit from work that benefits humanity
- Continual training and education
- Corporate social responsibility
“Bio3 Environmental Services, LLC offers a 100% guarantee that all identified environmental hazards will be mitigated and solved every time, with superior customer service and the highest ethical and scientific standards.”
Our goal is complete customer satisfaction!
Bio3 incorporates state of the art equipment & technology while utilizing our proprietary, Double Certification Process™ for each job we identify & solve any potential or existing hazardous environmental conditions. Following an initial, thorough onsite scientific assessment and independent laboratory test, Bio3 first diagnoses all potential environmental issues, then develops custom strategies to remediate & solve our client’s concerns.
The Double Certification Process™ is concluded after a follow-up (clearance) test by an independent, environmental testing firm or an environmental hygienist to verify the problem has been solved and verify the indoor air quality of your home or office meets U.S. Department of Health standards.
- CIEC – Council-Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (from ACAC)
- State of Ohio – Architectural Registration License
- BBB – Accredited Business
- IICRC – Certified Firm
- The Clean Trust – Certified Firm
- IICRC – Health & Safety Certified
- IAQA – Indoor Air Quality Association
- IICRC – Water Damage Restoration Certified
- IICRC – Fire Smoke Restoration Certified
- IICRC – Odor Control Certified
- IICRC – Applied Microbial Remediation Certified
- IICRC – Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist Certified
- IIAQC – Indoor Air Quality Certified Professional
- EPA – Clean Air Section 608 HVAC Technician Certification
- EPA – Indoor Air Quality Technician Certification
- NIOSH/OSHA – EPA Lead Safety RRP Certified
- “Introduction to Indoor Environments” – 8 hour Training by Quantus Analytical
- NARI – National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- CAPS – Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist (from NAHB)